- Prepare the monotub for fruiting. Remove all the tape and replace with polyfil.
- Next, prepare your coco coir and carefully add a thin casing layer for the mushrooms.
- Then, mist them until they are hydrated.
- Prepare the humidifier, fan and timers.
- Add the humidifier through one of the holes with polyfil and set the gauge to 82% humidity.
- Add the fan and set the timer to 5 seconds on and 10 mins off.
- Then, set the tub next to natural sunlight but not in direct sunlight.
- Spray and fan the tub twice a day.
- After 5 to 7 days, you should see pinning and fruiting! Thank you!
In this video you will see a mushroom, mycelium, petri dish time-lapse compilation.
In this video I show you how to grow mushrooms from start to finish in a monotub.